All 8 art Reviews

oil eye oil eye

Nice!

I like the touch of blue! My only issue with this is that the overall composition is somewhat unbalanced (little heavy on the left side).

City of Masks- 2 City of Masks- 2

Hey!

I very much like the concept of this, kind of surrealist French masquerade. I hope you keep going, it would be cool to see your work progress over a series of these.

Luxembourg responds:

Thanks!
And I am gonna keep it going; I've already finished a third page (which is an improvement over this one) and begun work on a fourth page. I'm really enjoying doing this.

I am a fucking superhero I am a fucking superhero

Cool

Overall a nice job, but I think it would of helped to have some sort of border around each piece to show a greater sense of contrast between them.

Hildebrandt responds:

Good thought :/
Thanks for the review!

300 300

Awesome!

Love the girtty vibe and how it looks like the Spartan is about to wipe his blade and just move on.

dommi-fresh responds:

thats exactly what the spartan is doing thanks for getting it straight away :D

Weapons set Weapons set

Nice!

I personally would wield the "Giant-Log" while rushing into battle.

chocolatechips responds:

thanks :)

And.. very good violent choice! ahah ;)

Extra Life Extra Life

Good Cause!

Awesome cause and some very bright art!

Fishbone Fishbone

Cool

Maybe a little more black for contrast but overall very goofy!

Mickey: Battle Aftermath Mickey: Battle Aftermath

Nice Take on Mickey

Don't see too many people draw Mickey out of his conventional form. After browsing through your work I like the angle that draw your characters at. Kind of like they're being pushed against the wind.

SnowblazeAdminD responds:

thanks for the review bud. what is "conventional"? that happy-go-lucky mickey? As for the push against the wind, it's a depth-perception issue :)